Michelin CrossClimate + Tyres Available in Broxburn
- In summer, brakes on dry roads like a summer tyre.
- Provides excellent grip on wet roads in every weather condition, in summer and winter.
- In winter, is approved for use in snow.
- Lasts even longer than Michelin Energy Saver+, best-in-class in its Summer Category.
- The grip-maximizing compound provides flexibility to enable indentation in the ground, whatever the temperature.
- Rigid and bevel-edged tread block design improves dry braking performance.
- The unique V-shaped and lasting tread pattern maximizes the clawing effect on snow from the 1st to the last mile.
- High rigidity of the tread pattern optimizes the longevity performance.
- The 3D sipes are full-depth for long-lasting mobility on snow and self-locking for effective dry grip.
- As the tyre wears, emerging grooves open to deliver long-lasting traction on snowy roads.